Customers can return or exchange any non-personalised items* within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
If you wish to return a product, you will need to:
* Contact us at GLO, informing us of the order number and the item you wish to return.
* Arrange to ship the product back to the Partner direct, using a trackable or signed for delivery service. Please note, you will have to bear the cost for returning the product.
* Once a return has been received and accepted, GLO will arrange for a refund back to the original payment method. This may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
* Items returned must be in their original condition.
Products not eligible for a return or exchange include:
* Products marked “sale”;
* Personalised items that are specially made or ordered, with specific name, fabric, message or other customised aspect;
* Perishable products, i.e. flowers and food goods;
* Personal products such as earrings and hair accessories;
* Homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material, such as lampshades, throws, cushions and other items;
* Art, sculpture, ceramics and other creations that are often specially commissioned for the Buyer. (“closed-out products”) and
* Gift Vouchers.
If a product is faulty, you will be required to take photo proof of the faulty product and the packaging it arrived in, within two days of receipt of delivery and send the photo direct to us at GLO. For all faulty items you will be offered a replacement or repair, or a full refund.
Any refunds will be credited back to you using your original payment method, e.g. PayPal, online credit or credit card. A store credit will be applied if the item was a gift.
BE IN THE KNOW
Sign up for our newsletters to receive exclusive promos, gift guides and much more!