We offer free delivery to Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the U.S. Therefore the price you see is the price you pay, no nasties at check out!
We source products from across the globe and goods are delivered direct from our Partners to you, therefore delivery times may vary by product. As a result, you may receive multiple deliveries for one order. But who ever complained about receiving more than one gift?
You can find the expected delivery time per item by visiting the product page on the GLO website. As some products are coming from overseas you may expect longer delivery times on certain items, however this will be specified on the product page.
Partners aim to dispatch most orders within 1-2 business days of receipt, but for personalised or custom made items, please allow a longer delivery time. Please note, all delivery times are clearly displayed on the product page and also within the Partners Store.
The delivery price is included in the price advertised, so rest assured there are no nasty surprises at check-out.
Some of our Partners offer a tracked shipping service and will be able to notify you of your tracking details once your goods have been dispatched.
In the event of you supplying a wrong delivery address, our Partners will do their utmost to change this if the item is yet to be dispatched or has been dispatched but comes via courier. If however, a wrong delivery address has been supplied and the item gets resent to our Partner, they will be able to resend this for you but the shipping cost will need to be picked up by you.
If an attempted delivery has been made, you can contact the shippiong provider to ask for a redelivery or collect from your local post office. However, if the item has not been collected in time and gets redelivered back to the sender, our Partners will be able to re-deliver this to you, but the shipping cost will need to be picked up by you.
Customers can return or exchange any non-personalised items* within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
If you wish to return a product, you will need to:
* Contact us at GLO, informing us of the order number and the item you wish to return.
* Arrange to ship the product back to the Partner direct, using a trackable or signed for delivery service. Please note, you will have to bear the cost for returning the product.
* Once a return has been received and accepted, GLO will arrange for a refund back to the original payment method. This may take up to 30 days to appear on your statement.
* Items returned must be in their original condition.
Products not eligible for a return or exchange include:
* Products marked “sale”;
* Personalised items that are specially made or ordered, with specific name, fabric, message or other customised aspect;
* Perishable products, i.e. flowers and food goods;
* Personal products such as earrings and hair accessories;
* Homewares that are made up in your own choice of fabric or material, such as lampshades, throws, cushions and other items;
* Art, sculpture, ceramics and other creations that are often specially commissioned for the Buyer. (“closed-out products”) and
* Gift Vouchers.
If a product is faulty, you will be required to take photo proof of the faulty product and the packaging it arrived in, within two days of receipt of delivery and send the photo direct to us at GLO. For all faulty items you will be offered a replacement or repair, or a full refund.
Any refunds will be credited back to you using your original payment method, e.g. PayPal, online credit or credit card. A store credit will be applied if the item was a gift.