We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
SOCIAL MEDIA GURU - Part Time
20 hours per week – flexible working hours (salary negotiable)
- Assisting the Marketing Director and providing support with weekly social media planning.
- Schedule Instagram and Facebook activity.
- Manage the PPC campaigns across all new markets.
- To generate brand awareness across all social media networks.
- To measure and monitor social marketing activity and mentions.
- To develop new initiatives to further promote the Gifts Less Ordinary brand.
- To create editorial content for blogs and help optimise the site for SEO.
- Social Media Savvy
- To be pro-active
- A love of all things different
- A willingness to learn
What you will Learn:
- Gain invaluable insight into an ecommerce start up
- Understand the impact social and digital media has on generating brand awareness and sales
- Be able to create and manage your own social media campaign
If you want to be part of something exciting and new, email your CV enclosing a covering letter. Open to SG and PR holders.
If you don't see a role advertised, but would like to be considered for future opportunities, please drop us a line with a covering letter and CV.